It's an unusually sleepy Sunday afternoon around Detroit, as the Lions play Monday night in Chicago. As you watch other games and get ready for tomorrow, here's a rundown of the latest news from around the internet.
- Lions' cornerback Chris Houston has elevated his game in the past two seasons. A major reason why? Film study. Gunther Cunningham says Houston is "in the zone" and continues to get better every week the more effort he puts in. Dave Birkett tells you more about Houston's evolution. —Free Press
- After Mikel Leshoure returned and Joique Bell ran well, Kevin Smith found himself to be the odd man out. Smith doesn't know when he'll see the field again, as he continues to be buried on the depth chart. —Free Press
- Chris McCosky examines why Willie Young and Titus Young, two "young" players with high expectations entering their third year, have struggled to break through and make a bigger impact. —Detroit News
- Rookie offensive lineman Riley Reiff continues to make a positive impact in a unique way, helping to cement his value despite the fact he's not starting. —Detroit News
- The Bears, meanwhile, are not backing down from the challenge of Detroit's physical defensive line. Lance Lewis says while the Lions are good and tough, the Bears offensive lineman can get nasty too. It's shaping up to be a dandy battle on Monday Night Football. —ESPN Chicago
Related VideosReturning Soon!!!!
No related posts.
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/lui